Here at Naughty Editions, we love promoting authors and their works. We happily review books whether they be by our favorite authors or new up and comers. We are always willing to work with any author or publisher who would like to be promoted on our website.
In writing reviews:
• We will always be honest.
• Our reviews will never be cruel. Any negative comments will be backed up with a reason and tactful. We will always be aware that the book we are reviewing came from the heart of an artist, and that they DO have feelings.
• Our reviews are not book summaries. They will be what the books are like, rather than what it is about.
• If we receive a book before its published date (advance review copy), then we will have the review posted prior to the release date or on any date agreed upon by the author/publicist.
• We understand that books that are to be reviewed are not always free. While we appreciate ARC’s or galleys we understand the cost involved we are happy to buy the book on occasion. We also understand and respect that if we are sent ARC or galley proofs, that they will not be distributed.
• We will strive to make a review enjoyable. We don’t like giving bad reviews anymore than authors like reading them.
Thanks, Bek & Rayna, Dave Rayna@naughtyeditions.com
If your an author and want to do our “5 Minutes with …” segment email this questionaire back to us with the date you want us to publish it. Also add if you would like to have a contest with it. We do not mind ebook authors or print autthors. We just ask that if you get confirmation back from us for posting the interview.
And if you want to add your website to the Author database that is available to everyone fill out this form and it will be done.